Up to Android 7 and early Android 8 with 2018 security patch
Put phone in manufacture mode. On dialpad type *#*#2846579#*#*, select “Project Menu”, “Background settings”, “USB ports settings”, “Manufacture mode”. Then connect it to PC and install drivers (If you do not have separate driver pack for your device, install HiSuite software).
- Press “Read phone info” button and wait until phone is fully detected
2. Select “Repair UMTS” tab (if phone has MEID select “Repair CDMA”)
3. Read warning message. If you agree with terms and want to continue press “OK” if you do not wish to continue press “Cancel”
4. Put a check mark next to “Repair as empty board” field, rest of the fields will mark themselves automatically. Fill in correct data in marked fields. After all done – press “Repair”
5. Wait for process to finish, Phone will restart and reset afterwards