Up to Android 7 and early Android 8 with 2018 security patch
Put phone in manufacture mode. On dialpad type *#*#2846579#*#*, select “Project Menu”, “Background settings”, “USB ports settings”, “Manufacture mode”. Then connect it to PC and install drivers (If you do not have separate driver pack for your device, install HiSuite software).
- Press “Read phone info” button and wait until phone is fully detected
2. Select “Repair UMTS” tab
3. Read warning message. If you agree with terms and want to continue press “OK” if you do not wish to continue press “Cancel”
3. Put a check mark next to IMEI field
4. Write in correct phone IMEI number and press “Repair
5. Wait for repair process to finish, then disconnect and restart mobile device